Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I feel about this blogger

As we have been working with this blog I think we achieved alot about how to express our feeling. And have learned to use the reason to explain what we like or don't like, It's not feel like I was studing but I felt enjoy to do those things . Moreover, the topic that we wrote it's similar with our major, so we can enjoy to using language for discussing about that. Beside that I think we have funny time to make another thing except just only practising, I have learned how to use the website because I never use this before so this is my new experience to make it.
Until now I still can't use it much but I will try to keep learning. Thank you our teacher for creat thing like this, at least I think you have got so many knowledge about music, haven't you?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have enjoyed this experience and learned something from it. You are better at expressing your feelings about music and I hope you continue to blog in English. It will improve your writing and possibly help you meet like minded English speaking friends. Good luck!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete